I am a sucker for easy raw recipes. So when I find one, I have to make it! This one was made literally in five minutes (friends were coming over and I just wanted to have something for them to try!). So just make sure you have all the ingredients – and start making this rawsome Chocolate Pudding Pie!
Raw Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Process the walnuts until they start releasing the oil. Add salt and coconut oil and pulse them until mixed.
- Press the crust into the cake tin.
- Cut avocado and bananas and blend together with other ingredients. Blend it until its all mixed and has smooth texture.
- Pour the pudding over crust and place the cake to the fridge for at least half an hour. (You can also put in the freezer to have even harder texture)
- Sprinkle some shredded coconut (or coconut flour) – just because coconut is awesome!
And now eat it. And enjoy it. And then make another one, because its so good! 🙂