Had quite a big break (almost two weeks) without making a new raw cake recipe.
So felt like its a time.
Without further a do, I introduce you to these beautiful and delicious Raw Strawberry Slices
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup honey
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/2 cup dates
1. Blend all the crust ingredients until it sticks together but is similar texture and little bread crumbles.
2. Press 3/4 of the mixture into the cake pan (I used round pan, but you can also use square tins and make the slices as bars). Set the rest of the mixture aside.
3. While the crust refrigerates, make the filling by simply blending strawberries and dates. Pour over the crust.
4. Sprinkle the crust leftovers on top for beautiful look. Refrigerate for at least an hour, and even can place in the freezer for nice summer treat.
5. Slice and enjoy it. I loved the slices with fresh mint tea!